Monday, June 6, 2011

Sorry, long time no post!!

First, I do apologize for it being so long since I have posted. A lot has happened since the March crop, which was fantastic by the way!! Right after the crop my dad had a heart attack, then as he is recovering I started a new job, my husband started a new job and my kids were in every activity known to man lol. I am now trying to focus on putting together a fall crop. I am looking at the second weekend in November, with my new job, I work every third weekend so I have to plan the crop around that. I am scouting some oceanfront hotels as well as considering the Marriott where we had the March crop. I am also seeing about having a crop at that Marriott in March of 2012. If you have any suggestions for hotels or amenities you would like the hotel/crop room to have you can email me at scrappingapril@aol.com. I look forward to hearing from everyone!!

                                                          April

No comments:

Post a Comment