Sunday, January 1, 2012

February Retreat

I hope the holidays were great for everyone. It is time to be finalizing the details for the February 10-12, 2012 retreat. If you are planning on attending, but have not reserved your spot, please do so as soon as possible. You can contact me directly at scrappingapril@aol.com or you can sign up using the paypal link under the retreat info page. The cutoff for guaranteeing the discounted hotel room rate is January 9, 2012, so please contact the hotel directly and make your reservation, tell them you are with the Scrappy Angels so you get the discount. That is also the date I would like to have all balances paid in full. If you need to make other arrangements, please contact me. I am not taking reservations for "day croppers" yet, I will do so as soon as I meet my hotel room obligation. Thank you for your understanding on this point. I do everything I can to keep the retreat prices low. I'm looking forward to a great retreat!! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. ------April

No comments:

Post a Comment